We are looking for a Nice, Neat, Clean, respectful Tenant to Rent our Newly Renovated 3-bedroom house featuring the Following:
* Hardwood Floors in Entry, Living Room and Dining Room
* 2-Tone Paint throughout!
* Tall Baseboards
* New Flooring in Kitchen, bath.
* New Carpet
* Updated Kitchen & Bath
* Roof, windows, Furnace all about 10-years old.
* 1st Floor Laundry
* High Efficiency, economical Lighting
We will consider a Rent-To-Own for this house for the same monthly rent BUT you will need more money down AND you will need to take care of all repairs.
- All Renters must qualify to rent via a Rental Application,
- Rent Only $900 Security Deposit + $650 (1st month rent) = $1550 + all utilities in your name to move in.
- Rent-To-Own $2500 Option Fee + $650 (1st month rent) = $3150 + all utilities in your name to move in.
NOTE: You can convert to RTO program later if you want. You will not start receiving Credit toward Option to Purchase Price until Full Non-Refundable Option Fee is paid. Once it is paid, then we will credit you $118/month toward the Option To Purchase Price every month your rent is paid on time.
Once you go onto our RTO Program, and you live up to all terms of your lease agreement and take care of the house, then in 30-years we will give you the deed to the house!
- Can I put extra money down on the house? YES
- Can I buy the house? YES! If you get a mortgage and buy the house, you payments may be lower than Renting. You will need to talk to a bank or mortgage broker to see if you qualify for a mortgage to buy this home.
HOW MANY LANDLORDS WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT TOWARDS BUYING YOUR HOUSE JUST FOR TAKING CARE OF THE HOUSE AND PAYING YOUR RENT ON TIME?